The Last Jam was:
9 Day Simple Jam
What is the 9 Day Jam?
The 9 Day Jam is a 9 day competition to make a video game!
Starting on Friday and going for a full week to end on the second Sunday, this way those who don't have all 9 days can schedule time to work on their game!
If you're famailar with the Infamous Ludum Dare or LDJAM, then this is similar except instead of 2 or 3 days, you get 9 days!
What Are the rules?
All assets should be created inside the 9 Day window, Images, Music, Scripts, should all be written from scratch with some exceptions:
- Engines are allowed, you don't need to write the engine from scratch(Examples: Unity, Unreal, Godot, GameMaker)
- Freely available assets are allowed, this includes images, music, and sound effects.
- Assets that are not created within the 9 Day Window(such as the above freely available ones) must be noted in your game's description with links to the source
- The game mustn't be blatantly offensive. Use your best judgement.
- The game must be related to the theme! Unique implementation of the theme is great, but the game should clearly show the theme.
- The game must be made in time time frame! The end time for the jam is a hard cutoff time, if there are legitimate issues uploading or getting the game posted in time, message me on Twitter or Discord and I can work out late submissions on a case by case basis.
- Have Fun!